The arrival of a baby increases the joy in a home as well as increased costs. Diapers, milk, clothing, furniture, etc. are some of the changes you’ll see in your home and that will translate into money. But never fear, we will give you some tips that you save much as possible without missing anything. To enjoy the sweet wait!
- To save the first thing you have to look at is your budget. If you want all new or brand, increase costs. You can buy clothes and second-hand equipment and purchase private label products.
- Do not spend much money on clothes. Babies grow very fast, so buy a few clothes at first. In addition, family and friends often buy clothes for gifts and help parents.
- Diapers are very expensive, so we recommend you use cloth diapers which can be reused and washed. It is best to buy diapers in bulk, so you will purchase cheaper.
- Breastfeeding a baby is a big savings, plus it’s more beneficial to the health of newborns. The formula milk is very expensive, so from the beginning or is it better to breastfeed. In case of choosing formula milk, we recommend that comes in powder that is cheaper than the liquid.
- When finished breastfeeding, the baby will need to feed on baby food, so it is best to prepare natural foods and forget about preparations. With a good blender you can prepare and freeze baby food.
- The furniture is another significant expense. The car seat, crib, pushchair, are accessories that can borrow from family or friends. If you think about having another child, we recommend buying second-hand, you will see that the cost is reduced to the maximum.
- Toys are expensive but are also important to foster creativity. You can teach him to play with objects that have at home as a wooden spoon, also buying second hand toys or made your own toys.