The babies cry inevitably; it is the way they communicate their emotions. For parents it can be difficult to interpret these cries, and if it occurs continuously, it can reach even to despair them.
Here is a list of the most common reasons why a baby crying:
- The crying may indicate that your baby is hungry. See if he puts his hands to his mouth, he is restless, or moves his mouth; to verify that indeed is hungry on breast-feed to your baby.
- Another of the most common reasons why a baby cries is because he need to sleep. To avoid this situation it is advisable to put to sleep as soon as you yawn for the first time.
- The babies also cry if they have the dirty diaper.
- The stomach problems may cause a baby crying. Despite being common, if your little cries often after eating, consult your doctor.
- For the babies like to be warm; so if they feel cold they will begin to weep energetically. They can also do if they get too hot, although it is less likely.
- The baby can also crying simply be because they want to get caught in arms. Babies like pampering, feel their parents, listen to them…